Leave the guessing for gameshows. Know exactly when you food is safe and done with this digital probe thermometer.
Dry or overcooked meat becomes a thing of the past with this Probe Thermometer. Made of a heat resistant plastic and featuring illuminated numbers, this probe is going to be your best friend. The internal temperature of meat indicates when it's fully cooked and ready to be eaten, and helps to make sure you don't overcook it which results in dry meat.
- Probe Temperature: -50°C to 300°C
- Requires one CR2032 battery (included)
The probe is battery operated. Just press the "Hold" button once to turn the device on. Insert the probe into the meat and it will display the meat's internal temperature. Once powered on, you can press the "Hold" button once to keep the current reading on the screen. Press it again to clear the reading, if needed. Power off the device by pressing and holding the "Hold" button down for 3 seconds.
- On: Press the "hold" button once to turn on
- Hold: Once powered on, press the "hold" button once to keep the current reading on the screen. Press it again to clear the reading.
- Off: Press the "hold" button down for 3 seconds to power off the device.